Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Assembles parts using various tools as instructed by illustrated work instructions.
· Loads parts onto appropriate size mandrels for packing and shipping.
· Cleans and deburs parts as needed to ensure quality products.
· Operates various production equipment including but not limited to lathes, CNC’s, presses, lip former, vibro machine, injection molder and pelletizer to make product components.
· Fills and paints parts using various chemical applications
· Conducts quality inspection of completed parts as well as re-worked parts.
· Helps in the shipping department as needed; labeling and packing products
· Conducts minor set-ups of machines.
· Cross trains in other areas or departments as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
This position requires a High School Diploma or GED equivalent. This is an entry-level position that should have 1-2 year’s previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Ability to use various hand tools such as pliers, wrenches and clippers
· Must have basic knowledge of blueprints and work instructions
· Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization effectively in English both written and verbal
· Must have basic math skills to read and process work instructions
· Should have a high level of mechanical aptitude with the ability to run various types of machinery
· Knowledge of materials and material requirements
· Must have a high level of attention to detail and the ability to multitask
· Must have knowledge of nonconforming material procedure
· Able to lift 25+ lbs. throughout shift