Turret Operator - Weekends [Archived] - Plymouth, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups is
currently hiring for a Turret Operator at our Plymouth Minnesota, J&E
Weekends / Friday – Sunday / 6:00am – 6:30pm (Work 36 hours, get paid a full 40
Pay: $18.00 -
$21.00 per hour
Operate 1 to 2 Amada Turrets. Previous experience with Amada turrets preferred. Experience with Amada lasers is an added
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Print set-up sheets and pulling appropriate tooling
required for the job.
- Assembling tools in appropriate holders with proper
orientation of dies and punches.
- Shimming dies at appropriate heights.
- Setting tools to appropriate lengths and inputting
tooling data to machine.
- Loading programs from the company network.
- Editing machine code for correct tooling stations per
job setup sheets.
- Editing machine code (M-codes) for optimal part
punching performance and machine time.
- Setup and test special forming tools or countersinks
for correct height and shape.
- Physical inspection of edge quality and the ability to
make tooling changes or sharpening if required.
- Inspecting part to match customer blue print with
knowledge of calipers and micrometers.
- Completing Engineering Change Order if the part has an
error in the machine code or discrepancy with blue print.
- Physically removing the parts from the sheets that they
are punched from and stacking parts.
- Operation of Automated Loading platforms including
troubleshooting of loader components.
- Use of hand tools including files and angle grinders to
remove sharp edges and webbing.
- Clean machine perimeter and remove scrap from slug
- General machine maintenance and collaboration with
maintenance department for any machine malfunctions or defects.
- Loading and Unloading Automated platforms of completed
part stacks or raw material using forklift trucks and hoists.
- Accurately document completed parts, material used, and
- Safe work habits with some knowledge of OSHA
- Ability to multi-task when the machine is running automatically.
Extra tasks can include:
- Shaking parts from completed sheets
- Grinding/Filing part tabs or edges
- Tapping and Countersinking
- Protective Vinyl Removal
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices
and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Microsoft Office Proficient.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility
safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not
all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and
responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Hard tooling and Special Forming
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment.)
Specifically: gloves, glasses and boots.
Forklifts (stand-up and sit down.)
G-Code (machine code)
Gauge (material thickness) and
Material types (Aluminum, Mild Steel, 304/430 Stainless Steel, Galvanized
Basic Geometry (Diameter, Radius,
Line, and Arc) and Arithmetic used for measuring
- Long Term Employment
- Full time hours with overtime as needed
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Shift Differential for 3rd shift
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- $150 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouraged
to call or apply in person at:
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 55071