Quality Assurance Tech - Broomfield, CO
Go back to the job list
Technician needed for our growing local glass recycling business. If you value
a fun environment where you can help the community while earning competitive
wages and working a predictable schedule, then this job is for you! We need a hard-working,
reliable operator with a great attitude to help us grow! We offer benefits to
all full-time employees, including health insurance, dental and vision
insurance, paid holidays and vacations, and a retirement plan. Come join our
- Help ensure continual operation of glass recycling
- Perform routine sampling and testing of finished
product and raw material
- Assist in updating and maintaining the data tracking
- Perform special testing and/or projects as needed or
- Maintain the lab equipment and area
- Perform regular cleaning duties in and around the
- Ensure safe operation of equipment at all times.
- Participate in company safety program.
- Must be physically fit for working in a dynamic plant
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs at any given time
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Must be able to pass a 5-panel drug screen
- Reliability is a must!
- Must wear company-provided Personal Protective
Equipment (hard hat, safety glasses, hearing protection, gloves).