|Saint Paul Park, MN|
Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for a Commissary Production Line at our Saint Paul Park, MNSupermom’s location.
Shift:1st shift 6am to 2:30pm- Saturday and 1 rotating day of the weekoff.
Job Summary: Ensurethe highest quality and correct assembly of sandwiches, salads, and wraps arecompleted and shipped within FDA/USDA guidelines. Assemble products according tospecifications, prepare for shipping by selecting product in accordance withthe PIC sheets and place product in the proper tray.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Feedproduct onto conveyor belt and assemble products as required.
· Must be ableto keep a consistent pace with the line
· Must be ableto rotate positions throughout the line
· Recordproduction numbers and usage on batch sheets
· Ensure labelsand dates are correct per specifications
· Ensure productis labeled with correct name, date, and quantity
· Inspectwrapped product to ensure quality standards are met
· Count and box product as specified.
· Followall USDA, FDA and Quality Assurance guidelines, including all GMPs and SOPs.
· Inspectall products for a final quality review prior to shipping
· Followall allergen specifications, including cleaning between allergens
· Responsiblefor keeping area clean and putting unused items back in place
· Followall safety procedures/policies
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
Use pallet jacks as needed