3rd shift- Moline Line Laborer - Saint Paul Park, MN
Go back to the job list
Management Groups is currently hiring for a Fryer/Mixer at our Saint Paul Park,
MN SuperMom’s location.
10pm to 6:30am or until production is done. Friday and Saturday off
Job Summary: Assist Danish mixer to maximize
efficiency in our process to sheet Danish slabs for PHO production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify ingredients used to
produce on Moline Line.
- Assist to gather ingredients
for mixing or line.
- Set up area depending on what’s
being produced next.
- The catcher stands at the end
of the line and picks up two pieces of Danish off of the line and places
them on a pan in an orderly fashion, 12 pieces per a pan. Then puts the
pan on an oven rack. 38 pans per a rack. Once the catcher is proficient we
begin cross training.
- The catcher- moves to a thrower
- The thrower- stands at the
beginning of the line and picks up slabs of dough rough weight of 15lbs.
and sets them on the conveyer needing the dough seams together as they
stack them on the line.
- Mixing- a person must be
able to lift 50 lb bags of flour up to the mixer. The mixer would be chest
high on someone that is 5’6” tall. The person does not need to
become a mixer.
- Label and bag all
ingredients prepared to use later during the day or week.
- Assist Production lead in
different area/departments of food processing when requested.
- Able to read and write in
- Understand food safety policies
- Continuously able to work at a
- Ability to work in a physically
- Able to adapt to new areas
- Learn quickly and follow instruction
- Experience: bakery and labor-intensive
experience would be ideal
Special working conditions are
temperatures ranging from 80-120 degrees. Working evenings with Friday
and Saturday’s are a requirement. Being able to adapt to different conditions
is a must.
This job is physically demanding,
employee should be well prepared to work a full shift moving and lifting.
Employee must be able to stand for long period of time while performing
their duties. Physically able to perform task for extended periods of time,
lift heavy objects on a regular basis, do repetitive tasks with few breaks, and