|Saint Paul Park, MN|
Corporate Management Groups is currently hiring for a Fryer/Mixer at our Saint Paul Park, MN SuperMom’s location.
Shift: 5am to 1:30pm or until production is done. Saturday and Thurs off or Thurs and Sunday off
Job Summary: Operate various machines to ensure that the highest quality and correct amount of product gets properly mixed, fried, baked, wrapped and sliced.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintains a pleasant attitude when dealing with co-workers and vendors.
· Treats people fairly with dignity and respect. Personal conduct is honest and ethical.
· Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
· Demonstrates a high value for Health, Environment, Safety, and Security issues, initiatives and programs in both personal and organizational responsibilities.
· Integrates Health, Environment, Safety, and Security into day-to-day job performance. Maintains a safe environment for all employees and self.
· Inspects all ingredients, packaging, work in progress, rework and equipment prior to use for defects or potential hazards.
· Follows all State, USDA, FDA, SQF and NTB Quality Assurance and food safety programs and procedures including Good Manufacturing Practices, HACCP and the NTB Allergen Control Program.
· Reports food safety and quality problems to personnel with the authority to initiate action.
· Completes other duties as assigned by management.
· A qualified production employee with previous training as a machine operator will cover in the absence of a Machine Operator 1.
· Ability to perform repeatedly and for extended periods of time: bending, standing, reaching, climbing, twisting/turning, pushing/pulling, squatting/kneeling/stooping, walking, and grasping.
· Ability to exert up to 125 lbs. of force occasionally.