Essential Job Functions:
· Responsible for cutting, blasting, straightening, grinding and polishing material as required in work orders and or procedures.
· Reads and interprets procedures and prints to ensure successful completion of work orders.
· Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks according to specification, accurately and in a timely manner.
· Maintains close tolerances by using precision tools such as micrometers, calipers or a comparator.
· Must be mechanically inclined.
Essential Job Requirements:
· 1-year experience in a production type atmosphere or equivalent trade.
· Knowledge of manufacturing techniques and equipment, measurement devices, shop mathematics, basic materials and processes used in machining/manufacturing.
· Knowledge of the use, care and maintenance of requires tools and equipment both specialized and common.