Assemble fabricated parts, test parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications. Distribute material to various departments.
· Read and interpret procedures and diagrams to properly assemble products.
· Identify units that fail tests or tolerance levels, repair as necessary.
· Use hand and power tools to assemble products according to product specifications.
· Responsible for the distribution of parts to machining and welding in a timely manner.
· 5 years experience in a production or manufacturing type atmosphere or equivalent trade.
· Knowledge of manufacturing techniques and equipment, measurement devices, shop mathematics, basic materials and processes used in assembly/manufacturing.
· Strong troubleshooting skills, self motivated and able to work in a faced paced environment.
· High school Diploma or GED is preferred.
· Most posses the ability to lift at least 70 pounds.