Recruiter - Thornton, CO
Go back to the job list
We are seeking a Senior Recruiter to join our growing team! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing employees. This position reports directly to the Director of Recruiting.
- Screen, recruit, and interview candidates for National and retail clients seeking candidates for contract, temp to hire, or direct hire roles.
- On-boarding activities including completing I9's, new hire documents, benefits enrollment, etc.
- Creative, yet constant sourcing for hard to fill roles with in manufacturing, light industrial, production, and office environments.
- Provide management with requested reports and documents.
- Accurately maintain busy, hectic interview scheduling for dedicate client accounts.
- Act as team lead for up to 5 clients while supporting entire recruiting team with qualified candidates for all open, active orders.
- Minimum 2 years previous recruiting experience in a staffing firm and/or corporate environment.
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Ability to build strong rapport with client companies and client candidates.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.