Corporate Management Groups is currently hiring for a 2nd shift Entry Level Punch Press Machine Operator at our EJ Ajax, Fridley MN location.
Shift: 2nd Shift 3:15pm – 1:45 am Monday - Thursday
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour (Depending on experience)
Job Summary: Entry level punch press machine operation. Operates a variety of punch press equipment to produce metal parts that meet print specifications. May include basic machine set-up.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs all duties and responsibilities with an emphasis on safety.
- With close supervision, operates most types of punch press equipment, including coil or sheet fed presses and drill presses, by feeding and controlling their operation.
- Receives and works from work orders and prints for each job, using shop calculations/math if necessary, to ensure proper types, quantities and quality of each part are produced.
- Uses a variety of precision measuring and gauging tools to perform part inspections before and during each production run.
- Monitors machines at all times for proper operation.
- Completes all shop traveler and timekeeping documentation as required for each job.
- Continuous learning with regard to machine operation in order to gain skills and proficiency to operate more complicated machines on more difficult work, including machine setup.
- Works with close supervision in coordination with other team members and other departments in the company,
- Maintains regular and timely attendance
- Initiates and participates in continuous process improvement projects when identified.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Microsoft Office Proficient.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Manufacturing: 1 year
· Knowledge of shop mathematics.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly during the shift.
· Requires a very high degree of precision in work where errors are costly and control, accuracy and delicate touch are required. Regularly uses hands and fingers to manipulate a wide variety of high precision tools.
· Regularly bends, twists, stoops, pushes, pulls and reaches with hands and arms. Must be able to stand, or sit as needed for the entire shift.
· Very keen vision and hearing is required.
· Must have good physical strength and stamina, good hand-eye coordination and good dexterity in hand manipulation and muscle coordination.
- Long Term Employment
- Full time hours with overtime as needed
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Shift Differential for 3rd shift
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- $150 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouraged to call or apply in person at:
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 55071