Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for a Food Production Assembler at our St. Paul Park, Minnesotalocation.
Shift:2nd Shift / 3:00pm until production is complete
Pay: $10.50 perhour
Job Summary:Food production workers will assist with the baking and assembly of fresh bakedgoods in a fast-paced, team-based environment. Previous experience in foodproduction is a plus, but not required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Feed product onto conveyor belt and assemble products as required.
- Must be able to keep a consistent pace with the line.
- Must be able to rotate positions throughout the line.
- Record production numbers and usage on batch sheets.
- Ensure labels and dates are correct per specifications.
- Ensure product is labeled with correct name, date, and quantity.
- Inspect wrapped product to ensure quality standards are met.
- Count and box product as specified.
- Follow all USDA, FDA, and Quality Assurance guidelines, including all GMPs and SOPs.
- Inspect all products for a final quality review prior to shipping.
- Follow all allergen specifications, including cleaning between allergens.
- Responsible for keeping area clean and putting unused items back in place.
- Follow all safety procedures and policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Microsoft Office Proficient.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Food production is a plus, but notrequired.
· Basic Math skills.
· Reading comprehension (Shippers mustbe able to read English.)
· Multi-task orientation.
· Ability to bend, twist, and grasp.
· Repetitive motion at a fast pace.
· Must be able to work in a controlledtemperature environment (50 degrees or below.)
· Must be 18 years old or older.
· Must have own transportation (thiscompany is NOT on the bus line.)
· Must pass pre-employment drugscreening, background check, and employment verification.
- Long Term Employment
- Full time hours with overtime as needed
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Shift Differential for 3rd shift
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- $150 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouragedto call or apply in person at:
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 55071