Bench - 1st Shift - Saint Paul Park, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for a Production Associate position at our Saint Paul Park,Minnesota location.
Shift:1st shift / 3:00am – 11:30am / Monday - Friday
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify ingredients used to make batches and help in finishing prep products before baking.
- Assist Depositor operator to gather ingredients for mixing and depositing.
- Set up area where depositing/mixing will be prepared for the next stage of processing.
- Gather ingredients needed for producing/depositing.
- Scale deposited items.
- Place deposited items correctly proportioned on baking pans.
- Paper/prep baking pans.
- Label and bag all ingredients prepared to use later during the day or week.
- Assist Production lead in different area/departments of food processing.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Microsoft Office Proficient.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· 1 year or equivalent ofmanufacturing and/or food production experience
· Ability to read and write in Englishin order to follow formulas
· Continuously able to work at a fastpace
· Ability to work in a physicallydemanding position
· Able to adapt to new areas
· Learn quickly and followinstructions well
- Long Term Employment
- Full time hours with overtime as needed
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Shift Differential for 3rd shift
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- $200 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouragedto call or apply in person at:
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 55071