Quality Control Director - 1st Shift - Cottage Grove, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups is currently hiring for a Quality Assurance position at our Cottage Grove, MN location.
Shift: 1st shift / Monday – Friday / 8:30am - 4:00pm
Pay: $17.00 – 20.00 per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quality control Directors are responsible for maintaining the quality and reliability of products and services. Quality control managers are primarily concerned with determining whether finished products are of a specified quality. Ensuring all Batch Records, and production paperwork are filled out according to client standards and releasing with Certificate of Conformance.
- Quality Manager is responsible for all training oversight and maintaining and updating the SSP SOP books for all departments as well as SSP Maintenance, OSHA and Written Procedure Compliance as well as overseeing Quality Floor Managers.
- Assist SSP in the oversight and release process schedule for all clients requiring additional tracking of raw goods inventory and ongoing accuracy of PO’s to clients such as 3M and KAO, Apex, OKF, Sandoz, Boots and any other client that requires compliance as well as new product Launch Organization.
- Manage the FDA drug registration for all FDA/ OTC Products as well as EPA. Maintain the paperwork for Audits planned and unplanned. Responsible for compliance for audits and agencies and keeping all Logs updated and current. Maintaining retained samples and schedule for disposal. Responsible for quarterly internal Audit schedule and end of the year training audit as well as maintaining and providing training for all new personnel and additional training required per SOP
- Change Orders-Consists of filling out change order form, obsolete original document. Maintaining all CAPA and written deviations and keeping the Logs current.
- Scrap Orders-Consists of filling out scrap report paper, giving scrap report to the proper Quad Lead for elimination or destruction depending on the job.
- Report any issues to the Planner and Customer Service and Quality Insurance Director as well as Steve any problems found when releasing products. Work with production planner to provide proper documentation for all OTC or Client Specified production job jackets and Batch Records.
- General over sight on Release Procedures.
- Determine if finished good products are of specified quality according to all SOP’s.
- Responsible for General Quarterly Internal Audit Scheduling and Reporting.
- Follows all SOP’s as instructed in the SSP hand book.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Microsoft Office Proficient.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Long Term Employment
- Full time hours with overtime as needed
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Shift Differential for 3rd shift
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- $150 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouraged to call or apply in person at:
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 55071