Delta Hawk- 1st shift - Saint Paul Park, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for a Delta Hawk at our Saint Paul Park MN SuperMom’s location.
Shift:1st shift Monday – Friday
Job Summary: Laborer/Truck loading-Assist in tasks that help complete daily production demands. Filling out bill of ladings and keepingorganized.
Operator-Assist in tasks that produces wrapped products. Follow production schedule, numbers and deadlines
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify baked items to be wrapped
- Assist operator to gather items for wrapping.
- Set up area for the next stage of processing.
- Place baked items correctly on wrapping line.
- Help others when in need of product.
- Label and bag all ingredients prepared to use later during the day or week.
AssistProduction lead in different area/departments of food processing.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Microsoft Office Proficient.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Able to read and write in English.
- Understand food safety policies and rules.
- Continuously able to work at a fast pace.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding position.
- Able to adapt to new areas.
- Learn quickly and follow instruction well.
- Experience: bakery and labor-intensive experience would be ideal.