|Fort Collins, CO|
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Answer phones, take messages, or direct calls to appropriate staff as necessary.
· Organize and manage ordering for office supplies, break room, and bathroom consumables, or any other items needed for front office staff.
· Keep up on all filing of plates and job profiles in our filing room.
· Work directly with the Accounting Manager and Customer Service Manager, assisting in any and all duties delegated, including filing, job profile preparation, email review, etc.
· Work with the president of the company on any personal or business duties he may need such as making appointments, scheduling meetings, updating his calendar, etc.
· Data entry for new company wide software application as we transition.
· Eventual willingness to cross train on Customer Service responsibilities and complete tasks as necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
· General office skills including phone skills, excellent communication, multi-tasking, etc.
· General computer knowledge with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
· Ability to follow direction and requests given from other team members
· Attention to detail with problem solving aptitude
· Ability to work well with team members- being flexible to different personalities and types of people
This is an entry level full-time position. The expectation is Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 pm. Some overtime may be required depending on workload. Pay is based on qualifications and experience. A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required, as well as a clean driving record.