Press Brake Operator-1st Shift [Archived] - Bloomington, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups is currently hiring for a Press Brake Operator at our Bloomington,MN location.
Shift: 6:30am-3:30pm Mon-Thurs, 6:30am-1:00p.m. Fri
Pay: $18-22 per hour (Experience would consider more)
Job Summary: To setup and operate hydraulic and hydra mechanical press brakes
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform basic equipment setup
- Perform inspections using precision measuring and gauging equipment.
- Perform and document all Job/Routing procedures as directed.
- Perform material handling functions including packaging.
- Assemble, Load and Maintain Tooling, Fixtures, Jigs, Etc.
- Consistently maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Demonstrate high standards of Personal Conduct, Dependability, Versatility and Cooperation.
- Suggest ideas to improve job processes and inform manager of suggestions.
- Provides adequate feedback to department manager when the job is not running within20% of standard.
- Provides adequate feedback to Department Managers/Engineering by using M.E.C.R forms and notes on the routing.
- Working knowledge of punch and die configurations, tip radius and the effect on part geometry.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos; basic math skills, working knowledge of computer systems
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Microsoft Office Proficient.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- 1 year of manufacturing or press brake experience
- Advanced blueprint reading.
- Advanced inspection experience
- Working knowledge of DRC back gauge controls and 1 specialized back gauge system.(Race, Cincinnati, etc.)
- Ability to calculate required tonnages and bend allowances
- Setup experience specific to department or equipment
- Sheet Metal Layout experience (Tangent Correction, Basic Bend Allowance Etc.)
- Understanding of Material Properties including Flatness, Surface Grades, Types, Gaugeetc.
- Appropriate communication skills (Read, Write, Speak, Listen).
- Long Term Employment
- Full time hours with overtime as needed
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Shift Differential for 3rd shift
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- $200 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouraged to call or apply in person at:
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 55071