Marketing Project Specialist-Memphis Grills [Archived] - Bloomington, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups are currently hiring for a Marketing Project Management at our Bloomington, MN location.
Shift: 7:30/8:00am-4:30/5:00pm Mon-Thurs, 7:30/8:00am-2:00pm/3:00pm Fri
Pay: $18-25 per hour (Depends on skill and is negotiable)
Job Summary: Responsible for marketing project management and support for Memphis Wood Fire Grills, including digital and traditional marketing support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position requires an interest in all aspects of marketing from dealer support and POP, trade and consumer advertising management and logistical fulfillment of consumer promotions.
- This is a hands-on position requiring flexibility, organizational skills and a sense of urgency when required.
- Internal contact will be with the general manager, the sales team and the engineering team.
- External contacts will be with field sales team, dealers, consumers and company suppliers and consultants.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing and/or project management
- Proficient in social media regarding postings
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- CMS experience
- 2+ years in digital marketing
- Strong writing, grammar and oral communication skills
- Ability to write for both a consumer and trade audience
- Proficient in social media regarding posting and driving likes and followers with FB, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, Houzz, etc.
- Understanding and experience with SEO, SEM, PPC, etc.
- Experience with WordPress or similar platform
- Experience writing sales communications, collateral, web copy, digital posts, and/or news releases
- Strong understanding of basic marketing principles
- Able to organize and prioritize work assignments while handling multiple tasks and deadlines
- Detail oriented and ability to work well within a deadline-driven environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent teamwork and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, flexible
- Interest in cooking, grilling, food is a plus
· Long Term Employment
· Full time hours with overtime as needed
· Medical & Dental Benefits
· Shift Differential for 3rd shift
· Overtime - Depending on production needs
· Weekly Pay
· Direct Deposit
· $200 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouraged to call or apply in person at:
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 55071