Facilities Service Coordinator-Denver, CO - Denver, CO
Go back to the job list
Directly provide or coordinate general maintenance services for the Manufacturing and Packaging facilities. Assist Manager Facility Services with project coordination. Evaluate, recommend and monitor contract service providers to insure satisfactory completion of assigned tasks. Perform or coordinate repairs on building, equipment and furnishings. Respond to related employee requests. Maintain inventory of departmental parts, products, supplies and corporate assets.
- Provide customer service support to all departments to ensure their general office and overall needs are met.
- On-site point person for many outside contractors. Provide direction and assistance to ensure successful project completion. Evaluate contractor workmanship of completed projects.
- Responsible for all non-GMP custodial/day porter tasks are performed and meet USL standards.
- Assist Facility Services team and building technicians with multi-person tasks as needed.
- Manage contracted grounds services (irrigation, lawn and snow removal) and exterior of building.
- Directly perform or coordinate furniture projects, modifications, or repairs.
- Assist with security and visitor control systems and processes (locks, key control and locker management).
- Responsible for the administration of approved project budgets and timelines.
- Directly provide or coordinate preventative maintenance and repairs of building systems.
- Responsible for pest control and floor drain sanitation tasks.
- Manage / maintain office copier and fax equipment for the facility. Directly provide or coordinate repair of equipment. Maintain inventory of related supplies - paper, staples, toner, etc., and replenishes equipment as needed. Provide monthly copy count to equipment vendor.
- Perform, inspect and maintain maintenance records for building equipment (fire extinguishers, etc.)
- Assist with the storage and disposal of corporate non-hazardous waste. Prepare and maintain required documentation for non-hazardous waste disposals.
- Assist with reviewing and implementing service agreements and contracts.
- Assist with maintaining and supporting corporate Audio/Visual systems (VIS, conference room presentation equipment, paging, video conferencing, satellite, etc.).
- Reconcile vendor invoices and complete purchase requisitions.
- Maintain inventory of departmental parts, products, supplies (break room, restrooms, safety, PPE, etc.) and corporate assets.
- Coordinate and directly assist with employee relocations. Ensure ARF actions are carried out in a timely manner.
- Perform conference room meeting "set-ups" as requested. Perform quarterly building assessments and completes or coordinates related repairs (ceiling tile replacement, wall patch, painting, etc.)
A High School diploma is required, a Vocational Building Maintenance Certificate training is desired. 1+ years of General Maintenance experience is required.
Constant standing (moving about) (90%), fingering, twisting, and bending at the waist. Frequent reaching, crouching, handling, talking, and hearing. Frequently lifts and carries up to 50 pounds. Occasionally pushes up to 250 pounds and moves up to 900 pounds (using pallet jack).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Maintenance: 1 year
- Inventory Control: 2 years