CNC Machinist- 2nd Shift - Louisville, CO
Go back to the job list
up and operates CNC Lathe to perform various functions such as cutting,
drilling, turning, utilizing knowledge of machine tool capabilities, computer
controls, machinability of materials, and shop math.
Essential Job Functions
- Read and understand Blue
Prints/Customer drawings, set-up and process sheets, sketches and related
technical data to determine tooling requirements, set-up procedures,
controller settings, feeds and speeds, and machining methods and
- Mounts, aligns, and secures
tooling, fixtures, vices, and work piece in machine.
- Loads program into machine
controller or enters commands to retrieve preprogrammed instructions.
- Produce defect free parts and
measures parts for conformance using precision measuring instruments.
- Operates machine manually to
perform non-automated functions during set-up.
- Be able to problem solve to
resolve any machining issues.
- Deburr parts as they are
- Communicate clearly with
supervisor and maintain detailed records and reports.
- High School, Vocational
education, or 5 years or more work experience
- Ability to write a routine
- Ability to add, subtract,
multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Able to exert up to 25 pounds
- G-Code and Programming experience