Welder - Denver, CO
Go back to the job list
- Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
- Lay out, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly/tacking and or welding using prescribed fixtures and proper work procedures.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments, using processes such as, gas metal arc, flux- cored arc, shielded metal arc, within the parameters outlined in work procedures.
- Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment.
- Examine work pieces for defects and measure work pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Monitor welding processes to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material.
- Detect faulty operation of equipment or defective materials and notify supervisors.
- Determine required equipment and welding methods via established work procedures and apply proper welding techniques.
- Chip or grind off excess weld, slag, or spatter, using hand scrapers or power chippers, portable grinders, or arc-cutting equipment.
- Must have have a basic welding aptitude, 2 year technical degree or related work experience preferred
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to push and pull a minimum of 100lbs.
- Must be able to work proficiently with hands and wrists and be able to grasp objects
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
We transitioned from six temporary employment agencies to one professional employment group, that being CMG. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we had to expedite the transition quite rapidly,...
read more ...and CMG rose the occasion by moving our turnover date ahead by 2 weeks. They were true heroes in our eyes.
Through today, I can say that we haven’t had any negative issues with CMG. We have saved a substantial amount of money by converting to them.
I highly recommend CMG for an employment solution to any company looking to outsource their employment needs. read less
View All Testimonials