Food Production - Broomfield, CO
Go back to the job list
This multifaceted role in our food production and packaging operations works with our food manufacturers to transform ingredients and packaging into delicious products. Food Production workers work with different food products and companies on different days.
Our staff are trained to operate scales, mixers, kettles, ovens, fillers, sealers, and packaging equipment.
We have positions available for day schedules (7am – 4:30pm M-F)
- Basic arithmetic skills to scale recipes
- Fast, clean and safe production worker. Good with your hands.
- Willingness to learn and adapt as new products come in
- Ability to follow written standard operating procedures, recipes, and production instructions.
- Capacity to learn quickly, and willingness to be flexible when changes are needed
- Attention to detail, and interest in being thorough
- Personal accountability to your responsibilities and to your fellow associates.
- Food Preparation experience
- Manufacturing or assembly experience
- Formal Education in the Culinary Art
- Training in food and occupational safety
- Work in structured and supportive environment
- Develop technical culinary skills
- Work with various types of food processing and packaging equipment
- Make different kinds of delicious foods! And HAVE FUN while you do it!
- Earn additional income by becoming Senior level associates or Manufacturing Supervisors.