Drive/ Storeroom Attendant
Main Job Duties:
· work in receiving, stocking, issuing, and counting inventory
· Provide exceptional customer service and
· Handle system transactions.
· Operatee Forklift and other equipment as needed.
· Drive a 24' box truck
· Energetic, motivated, and a strong work ethic
· Interest in learning and using software systems.
· Part knowledge (nuts, bolts, screws, etc.)
· Must have a minimum High School Diploma or GED
· Forklift experience required.
· Able to obtain and maintain DOT medical card (CDL is not required)
· Valid Driver’s License
· Ability to meet physical requirements of the job including;
o Frequent walking and/or standing
o Frequent carrying and/or lifting up to 25-40 pounds
o Occasionally using hand trucks, forklifts, or other handling equipment to move material.