Fast paced and growing contract manufacture looking to expand Mechanical Assembly Area. Duties include assembly, straightening, bending and soldering on all types of machined parts and sub-assemblies.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILTIES AND DUTIES
· Skilled operation of electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic power tools, arbor presses, various hand tools and soldering equipment to build mechanical assemblies
· Able to organize the assigned work for highest efficiency and quality.
· Inspect the work of other co-workers for compliance to the quality standards as assigned.
· Candidate should have one or more years of trade school, vocational education or related work experience
· Must be able to read and interpret drawings, read and understand process sheets
· Perform addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
· Solid attendance, reliable transportation and the ability to work with minimal supervision required.