|Saint Paul Park, MN|
Tennis Recycling L.L.C. is a local family owned and operated recycling facility. We are looking for hardworking, reliable employees to fill a few positions on our recycling line sorting single-sort products such as cardboard, plastic, glass, etc. No experience is required; we will train you to do the job.
Starting Pay: $11.00/hr
Monday thru Friday
Up to 6 Saturdays a year, following the paid Holiday
6:00 am Start time
Time and a half pay over 40 hours
Gloves & Safety clothing provided
Recycler / Sorter Job Description
Sorting laborers work to ensure quality control by hand sorting recyclable materials and trash from the recycling line. Sorters are responsible to ensure unacceptable materials are removed from recycling lines so that the recycling materials are acceptable for sale to mills or brokers.
* Ability to perform physical requirements of the job (standing, reaching, bending, pushing, pulling, lifting 5lbs-50lbs depending on location and job assignment, carrying).
* Distinguish between various recyclable materials.
* Safety conscious.
* Ability to work overtime and/or weekends.
* Ability to work in various conditions with exposure to weather elements.
* Must be able to read and speak English well enough to communicate, understand, and respond to questions, instructions, signs, signals, and safety training.
* Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s).
You will need to dress according to the weather because the job is performed in an open building that can be cold on cold days and hot on hot days.
720 4th Street, St .Paul Park, MN 55071
Salary: $11.00 /hour