The Plant Sorter can work invarious sorting location sorting recycling material such as paper, plasticcontainers, and cardboard from a moving conveyor. The job requires standing for8-10 hours a day sorting recyclable materials and the goal is to separatematerials from a mixed stream of recyclables. Depending on the sorting station,a sorter can also remove unwanted material such as plastic bags, wood or othermaterials from the conveyor. The other main goal for a sorter is to preventcontamination of recycled products produced.
· Responsible for reporting on time and utilizing time clock.
· Responsible for wearing Personal Protection Equipment PPE while inproduction area.
· Responsible for following all safety guidelines and company employmentmanual.
· Able to move to different sortinglocation as needed by Management.
· Follow cleanup detail as needed.