We are currently looking for an experienced and dependable full time driver. Our driver is responsible for the safe and timely transportation of supplies and materials to and from job sites and vendor locations.
· Education: High School Diploma and Current CDL
· Experience: 3+ years’ experience in a relevant area
· Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities: Written and Verbal English Communication Skills, must be able to demonstrate good, safe driving habits along with the knowledge and ability to secure cargo to truck/ trailer beds and organize loads efficiently.
· Will require overtime and weekend work.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Assist with the loading, unloading, and safely securing of cargo.
· Safe and timely transportation of supplies and materials to and from job sites and vendor locations.
· Follow all daily checklists making sure that safety and maintenance items are completed and repaired. You will be responsible for recognizing unsafe situations with company property and reporting as necessary for correction and/ or repair.
· Keeping company trucks and trailers organized, neat, clean, and in good repair.
· Make continuous Lean Improvements and suggestions within the company and with outside resources.
· Any other responsibilities as directed by the supervisor.
We are located just outside of the beautiful Rocky Mountains as well as the heart of Denver so if you enjoy the refreshing outdoors or the fast-paced city life, we are in the middle of it all!
Other benefits working for Cutting Edge Steel are:
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
· Employee Medical Insurance
· Ancillary Insurance Items such as dental, vision, life, and disability are available to you at your discretion through payroll deduction.
· After 1 year of employment, eligibility in our 401(k) Program.