We are currently looking for an experienced, organized, and dependable full time sales administrator who enjoys working in a fast paced environment. Our sales administrator will assist the sales, estimating, and marketing team to track potential projects, solicit new customers, and strengthen current relationships to help drive increased revenue growth goals.
· Education: High School Diploma
· Experience: 2 years of Sales Administration and Marketing Research experience.
· Skills/Knowledge/Abilities: English communication (written & verbal) skills; Ability to receive/read instructions and execute instructions; Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs such as Excel, Word, Publisher, Office, and Power Point: Knowledge of various Social Media Sites and Internet Search Engines; Organizational Skills are a must.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Monitor multiple General Contractor web sites and Construction sites for upcoming projects and relay information to General Manager.
· Utilize software to track potential projects and customers.
· Create and maintain excel spread sheets for tracking purposes.
· Research potential companies/customers to find best point of contact.
· Assist in tracking and scheduling General Manager communication with existing customers to assist in strengthening current relationships.
· Attend occasional meetings with General Manager to document meeting details.
· Assist in conducting market research and analysis for new products/markets.
· Coordinate marketing materials, resources, and avenues including print media, web site, and social media.
· Research and be the company’s resource on our competitors.
We are located just outside of the beautiful Rocky Mountains as well as the heart of Denver so if you enjoy the refreshing outdoors or the fast-paced city life, we are in the middle of it all!
Other benefits working for Cutting Edge Steel are:
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
· Employee Medical Insurance
· Ancillary Insurance Items such as dental, vision, life, and disability are available to you at your discretion through payroll deduction.
· After 1 year of employment, eligibility in our 401(k) Program.