We are currently looking for experienced and dependable full time welders and fitters who enjoy working in a fast paced environment. Our welders and fitters provide accurate fabrication from stair and rail blueprints.
· Education: High School Diploma
· Experience: Three plus (3+) years in a relevant area- mechanical, technical, painting, and/ or machining experience
· Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities: English communication (written & verbal) skills; Ability to receive/read instructions and implement specific instructions; Ability to review prints; Ability to figure angle/pitch from rise & run; Must have basic understanding of angles; Knowledge of all welding types performed. – stick, mig, and tig; Welding certifications preferred; Knowledge of all cutting types – Band Saw, Torch, Plasma, and Shear; Knowledge of notching, punching, and Press Brake functions; Knowledge of roll equipment; Knowledge of different material types (e.g. carbon steel, stainless, and aluminum.)
· Standing for long periods of time, with the majority of the time spent in a smoking, noisy machine and fabrication shop environment. Walking is required within the office and shop areas. This position also requires turning the head and torso, reaching, grasping, bending and flexing the arms, legs, wrists, fingers, use of eyes and requiring ears and voice in English. Due to the responsibilities of production, must lift up to 75 lbs. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
· Must have a basic set of hand tools.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Follow welding procedures laid out by each job.
· Ensure that product standards, both as to quality and quantity are met.
· Interpret weld symbols, dimensions, material on drawings and apply to quality checks.
· Apply all safety measures when working in the shop and with welding machines/ hand tools.
· Maintain a positive attitude with all employees, vendors, and customers and support the company in all decisions.
· Other tasks as requested by the Shop Foreman or Production Manager.
We do not install or do any field work.
We are located just outside of the beautiful Rocky Mountains as well as the heart of Denver so if you enjoy the refreshing outdoors or the fast-paced city life, we are in the middle of it all!
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
· Employee Medical Insurance
· Ancillary Insurance Items such as dental, vision, life, and disability are available to you at your discretion through payroll deduction.
· After 1 year of employment, eligibility in our 401(k) Program.