One of the Nation’s leading Stair & Rail Manufacturers is seeking a Checker/Detailer with experience in steel. A successful candidate will have the following skills:
· Analytical, technical thought process
· Direct communication style
· Responsive to some disruption, change and time pressure
· Ability to review other people’s work with an eye for detail
· Ability to interpret Construction Documents along with a detailed scope sheet, erection drawings, and fabrication drawings for accuracy
· Good computer skills with ACAD, and modeling software
· Good understanding of code requirements (IBC, ADA, OSHA, NFPA, etc.)
A Checker/ Detailer will have the following responsibilities and duties:
· The majority of time will be involved in checking other detailing work using ACAD, Advanced Steel Detailing software, and Bluebeam.
· Complete detail drawings for Misc Steel items as needed
We have a reputation in the industry for our safety, quality, efficiency, and how we take care of our people. This is achieved by employing quality people who work together as a team in accomplishing goals. Respond to learn more.