- Work Closely with Program Managers to develop and maintain detailed, resource loaded schedule of projects.
- Review initial schedule with project management team and incorporate changes as necessary.
- Integration of multiple Schedules into a master project Schedule. Ability to perform and/or create base lining, statusing, performance measurement baseline budget at completion (BAC), Cost Performance Index(CPI), Schedule Performance Index(CPI), Schedule Performance Index (SPI), Estimate at Completion (EAC), and Estimate to Complete (ETC) from data being input into the Master Project Schedule.
- Develop and Maintain summary level reports, including but not limited to Gantt, PERT, milestone charts and other program management tools to support project and critical path analysis.
- Assist in the development of schedule version control processes, policies and procedures and ensure that they are followed on product development schedules.
- Work in collaboration with project/program management team to drive consistency of the scheduling approach to facilitate accuracy.
- Identification of major milestones, decision points, project life cycles and other project events.
- Troubleshoot and monitor potential scheduling problems.
- Maintain accurate records/paperwork
- Participate/Facilitate weekly schedule reviews
- Manage load leveling and bottleneck scheduling, and utilize theory of constraints (TOC) for more accurate scheduling.
- Assist in determining available capacity of project/process teams before orders/projects are released.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in project scheduling in an environment with multiple lines of work.
- Extremely proficient in MS project, MS excel and MS Office.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated facilitation of skills, including the ability to motivate and influence others, build effective interpersonal skills and be able to foster and contribute to a positive and productive team environment.
- Ability to be self-motivated to perform on strict deadlines without supervision.
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Engineering or other related field.
- Experience working with FabSuite and/or Vista.
- PMP, PMI-SP or CAPM Certification
- Experience with Earned Value methodologiesTwo (2) or more years of demonstrated experience managing a schedule for miscellaneous metal provider(s).