· Requires at least one previous year of shipping experience
· Previous forklift experience prefered
· Prefer a High School diploma or GED equivalent, however, previous shipping experience will be considered if no high school diploma or GED equivalent is available.
· Requires basic math skills with a demonstrated ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply & divide.
· Prefer basic understanding and demonstrated ability to operate RF scanning equipment.
· Require basic computer skills with the ability to operate Microsoft Office Suite, such as Word & Excel and learn additional software packages as required.
· Must be able to train on how to properly operate a yard spotter
· Must have attention to detail and an ability to manage several job functions at once
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
· Must be able to bend, turn, twist, climb, work in confined areas
· Must be able to push and pull product stacks (approx 250 lbs.)
· Must be able to be on your feet all day
· Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
· Must be able to lift overhead
· Must be able to work in -10 Fahrenheit temperatures