Fast pacedand growing Sheet Metal Fabricator and Manufacturer looking to expand ourforming department with experienced Press Brake Operators. Responsible forproducing quality metal fabricated parts to customer print specifications usingallotted standard times and processes.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILTIES AND DUTIES
· Using inspection devices to inspect parts,according to print and product inspection plan
· Making small, mathematically calculated, anglecorrections
· Orienting the part correctly
· Performssetup on the Brake Press Machine in preparation to fabricate parts
· Operates Brake Press to fabricate Sheetmetal parts
· Loading tooling in the order identified in theCNC program
· Reading the print fully to understandtolerances, geometry, material thickness and special instructions
· CNC interface
· Ability to read blueprints, and use measuringtools
· Basic geometry concepts able to calculatenegative and positive adjustments
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· High standard of attention to detail.
· Ability to manage time and prioritize work in aneffective manner.
· Prior press brakes, lathes, milling and punchpress experience is a plus!