Warehouse Operator [Archived] - Savage, MN
Go back to the job list
CMG is currently hiring for a Warehouse Operator at our Savage, MN location.
Shift: Monday through Friday from 7:50AM – 4:30PM (occasional nights and weekends)
Pay: $15 per hour
- The Warehouse Operator is responsible for operation of material handling equipment for the purpose of accurate shipping, processing and receiving, which includes but is not limited to unloading, scanning, moving, staging, loading, locating, picking, relocating, labeling, wrapping and stacking product.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience operating a forklift.
- Slip Sheet Unit/ Powerlift Jack operation a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, stage, load and unload trucks and containers safely and accurately.
- Match incoming raw and finished ingredient to the bill of lading.
- Pick and stage orders to be shipped.
- Keep work area clean.
- Inspect and perform maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Follow all safe workplace practices.
- Follow all GMP and SOP’s
- Match bills of lading to paper work, container numbers, and seal trucks on outgoing product.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and multitask effectively.
- Computer literate.
- Able to properly document information legibly.
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.