Fast paced and growing Sheet Metal Fabricator and Manufacturerlooking for a Quality Inspector with ISO background. Maintains qualitystandards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finishedproducts; recording quality results.
ESSENTIALRESPONSIBILTIES AND DUTIES
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· High School Diploma/GED
· Ability to read and understand drawings and dimensionalrequirements.
· Absolute ability to adapt to changing priorities.
· Familiarity with a variety of gage and inspectiondevices i.e. calipers, etc.
· Be detailed oriented, responsible, dependable and willing to workextra hours when need/requested.
· Ability to lift 50-75 pounds.
· Drug screen administered as condition of employment.