2nd Shift CNC Machinist [Archived] - Louisville, CO
Go back to the job list
We’re seeking highly motivated, skilled and energetic candidates for a CNC Lathe Machinist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setup and operation of CNC equipment
- Setup and operation of manual machine tools as required in support of CNC operations.
- Organizes, stages, and moves materials as required.
- Evaluates and requisitions purchased tooling and supplies.
- Performs assigned preventive maintenance duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of CNC Lathe operation in a prototype/low volume shop environment.
- Programming not required, but a plus
- Proficiency with GD&T and experience working in an ISO/AS/MIL quality system