POSITIONTITLE: VIBRATORY DEBURRING or CLEANING SPECIALIST
REPORTSTO: Production Supervisor
Performs vibratory deburring and cleaningoperations on all types of machined parts and assemblies.
· Loads and unloads vibratory deburringmachines to remove burrs and condition surfaces of machined parts andassemblies in conformance with customer standards and company policies.
· Maintains the condition of the vibesby replenishment or renewal of the media, cleaning, and addition of properamounts of degreaser. Maintains thesludge trap by proper cleaning and disposal of the sludge.
· Performs ultrasonic tank cleaning, airdrying, and bagging operations. Monitorsthe cleanliness level of each part cleaned by visual inspection and inconformance with customer standards and company policies.
· Maintains the condition of the tanksthrough proper addition of degreasing chemicals and by periodic cleaning.
· Responsible for submission of firstpart for Quality Control approval.
Training and Experience: 1or more years of trade school, vocational education, related work experience orapprenticeship.
Computer Skills: Not required.
Language Ability: Ability to read documents such as safetyrules, drawings, finish specifications and process sheets.
Math Ability: Ability to add and subtract, multiply, anddivide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to interpret instructions furnishedin written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Physical Demands: The employee is required to:
- stand, walk,push, pull, reach overhead, and bend to the floor
- exert 20 to 50pounds of force occasionally, and/or
- exert 10 to 25pounds of force frequently, and/or
- exert up to 10pounds of force constantly to move objects
The employee may be exposed to hazardsleading to MSD such as repetitive motion, vibration, contact stress, andawkward posture.
Visual Acuity: Near acuity and accommodation are requiredfor judging the extent and difficulty of removal of burrs and/or debris, andfor reading blueprints and process sheets.
Hearing Ability: Ability to understand and be understood.
Working Conditions: the employee is subject to:
- high noiselevels from operating machines
- physicalhazards from moving equipment and machine parts
- breathingfumes, dust and mist
- skin exposureto oils and cutting fluid
Theemployee may be required to follow other job-related instructions and toperform other job-related duties as requested, subject to all applicable stateand federal laws.
Wage: $10.00 - $13.00/hr, depending on level of jobexperience; Medical and dental benefits available first of month after 60 dayprobation period.