Production Operator-Chaska, MN - Chaska, MN
Go back to the job list
MUST HAVE STABLE JOB HISTORY! (1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th shift)
An Assembler is responsible for performing secondary operation or assembly of finished devices as part of a team or as the assembly operator. The Assembler is responsible for producing product that meets customer quality and on time requirements while keeping costs from time and material at or below the standard. The position has responsibility for following and ensuring that direct report knowledge of all tasks performed by Assembly.
- Must comply with the company’s quality system, GMP, SOP and follow Work Instructions and all safety policies.
- Must be able to meet all company documentation requirements.
- Requisition parts from materials via pick list generated in IQMS.
- Request set-up as required from Assembly.
- Inspect components prior to assembly to verify that product is acceptable prior to performing any additional operation.
- Set up work area.
- Submit product to Quality Assurance for First Article inspection.
- Perform all assembly tasks at or below time standards on BOM.
- Complete POW’s count parts either by hand or weigh count, generate labels, and move parts to outside packing area.
- Complete Close-Out Line Clearance form and submit to Supervisor or Lead along with scrap reports and requests to return to stock.
- Must be able to use IQMS, Real Time Inventory.
- Meets regularly with the Shift Supervisor or Lead to ensure communications within the shifts.
- Complies with all company safety and housekeeping policies, rules and regulation.
- Complies with all departmental policies, procedures and work instructions relevant to a particular assignment.
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends.
- Willing to work any other assigned duties including operator jobs as instructed by Supervisor or Lead.
- Must be willing to train other employees.
- Must relief for breaks and lunches as needed.
- Must be safety conscious and work in a safe manner at all times. Follow all safety rules and standards.
- Maintain clean working environment throughout production and assembly areas.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to lift 30 lbs. Must be able to stand for entire shift. Must be able to bend, twist, and squat. Must have good vision, aided by glasses if necessary.
Experience: Experience with assembly and injection molding preferred. Experience in Medical or Pharmaceutical environment preferred. Familiar with ultrasonic welding and pad printing preferred.