Forklift Operator/Skid Steer - Boulder, CO
Go back to the job list
Responsible for locating, retrieving, and delivering materials correctly and accurately to the required locations. Handling receiving duties on a rotating basis.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate forklift
- Load and unload trucks
- Assist in receiving area
- Other duties as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Ability to take verbal direction.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to enter and retrieve data using a computer system and keyboard.
- High School Graduate or equivalent preferred
- Self-motivated, dependable, and independent worker
Minimum 6 months warehouse/Inventory Control (shipping, stocking, forklift, inventory transaction and receiving) experience