Sales Executive - Aurora, CO
Go back to the job list
The Regional Account Executive drives sales into new andexisting accounts within a specific geographical territory. This is doneby identifying, developing, and maintaining value focused relationships withall levels of contacts (including Engineering, Purchasing and ExecutiveManagement) within accounts. The Regional Account Executiveprospects for new business and maintains an existing territory ofbusiness. The Regional Account Executive is responsible to identify,qualify, and win opportunities, while developing and driving a territorystrategy. The Regional Account Executive possesses an entrepreneurial,take-charge style coupled with a high-level of sales activity and brings asolid record of hitting/exceeding quota and managing a territory.
Basic Job Duties and Responsibilities
Core duties and responsibilities include thefollowing. Other duties may be assigned.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly assigned quotas.
- Generate and maintain a sales pipeline of sufficient size to ensure hitting/exceeding quotas.
- Use Salesforce to track details of sales activity and manage sales pipeline.
- Work with appropriate internal resources to drive opportunities from initial interest to close.
- Work with internal operational resources to set up orders for success, streamline operational communications to customers and resolve issues.
- Understand Companies value proposition and the company’s competitive position in the marketplace to hold credible conversations with all contact levels within accounts and prospects.
- Provide ongoing account management by holding regular discussions with customers that are focused on specific orders and proposals as well as seeking to understand the customer’s general business needs and how you can help solve issues.
- Develop and maintain a technical knowledge of the various aspects of circuit board assembly that is deep enough to support customers and prospects appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 3 years successful territory sales or customer service experience
- Quantifiable track record of sales performance at a high level of achievement
- Experience creating and executing on a territory sales plan
- Proven track record high level sales and/or customer service activity
- Ability to work under pressure of a monthly quota
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced changing environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written, and presentation
- SAP (or other ERP) knowledge/experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical information
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint