CNC Operator -2nd Shift - Louisville, CO
Go back to the job list
- Set up, adjust and check programming, operate numerically controlled machine tools to perform a series of progressive machining operations on repetitive work to close and exacting tolerances and finish specifications.
- Defines and codes tool arrangements, material clamping methods, machine calibrations and console settings, for operations such as bore, mill, drill, face, thread and occasional profiling and contouring.
- Maintains simple records, data sheets, and work orders.
- Greases, oils, and periodically frees equipment of chips.
- May be required to run more than one unit simultaneously.
- Must possess intermediate math skills.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Familiar with various measuring instruments used for checking the quality of work.
- Able to read programming instructions, operational data, machine setup instructions and blueprints.
- Ability to diagnose and solve machine problems.
We transitioned from six temporary employment agencies to one professional employment group, that being CMG. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we had to expedite the transition quite rapidly,...
read more ...and CMG rose the occasion by moving our turnover date ahead by 2 weeks. They were true heroes in our eyes.
Through today, I can say that we haven’t had any negative issues with CMG. We have saved a substantial amount of money by converting to them.
I highly recommend CMG for an employment solution to any company looking to outsource their employment needs. read less
View All Testimonials