Customer Service Rep [Archived] - Montrose, PA
Go back to the job list
- Identify and assess vendors needs to achieve satisfaction
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Handle vendor complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of vendor interactions
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree or GED required
- 1-2 years’ experience in customer service
We transitioned from six temporary employment agencies to one professional employment group, that being CMG. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we had to expedite the transition quite rapidly,...
read more ...and CMG rose the occasion by moving our turnover date ahead by 2 weeks. They were true heroes in our eyes.
Through today, I can say that we haven’t had any negative issues with CMG. We have saved a substantial amount of money by converting to them.
I highly recommend CMG for an employment solution to any company looking to outsource their employment needs. read less
View All Testimonials