|Saint Paul Park, MN|
5 pm start time with an 8hr shift or until the job is done.
Location: St. Paul Park, MN
Wage: $12.50 ( shift differential to $1 more after 10pm)
Ovens Job Duties:
· Follow all GMPs and SOPs
· Package bread, dinner rolls, buns, etc.
· Feed buns/bread through machine for slicing.
· Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of packaged products to standards, such as making sure the product is properly sealed.
· Regulate the metal detector and machine speed.
· Place finished and packaged product in boxes or on pallets for distribution.
· Identify ingredients used to mix Danish
· Assist Danish operator to gather ingredients for mixing
· Set up area where Danish will be prepared for the next stage of processing
· Gather ingredients and prepare them for the sheeting operator: shortening press
· Cut and scale Danish dough for the press machine: press dough and place in pan
· Place Danish slabs on pan and store properly for sheeting operators to use
· Label all ingredients prepared to use later during the day or week
· Assist Production lead in different area of food processing
This job is physically demanding, employee should be well prepared to work a full shift moving and lifting. Employee must be able to stand for long period of time while performing their duties. Physically able to perform task for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects on a regular basis, do repetitive tasks with few breaks, and so forth.