|Saint Paul Park, MN|
Job: Machine Operator 2 Non-Exempt
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Operate various production machines to ensure that the highest quality and correct amount of product is properly mixed, fried, baked, wrapped and sliced.
· Maintains a pleasant attitude when dealing with co-workers and vendors.
· Treats people fairly with dignity and respect. Personal conduct is honest and ethical.
· Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
· Demonstrates a high value for Health, Environment, Safety, and Security issues, initiatives and programs in both personal and organizational responsibilities.
· Integrates Health, Environment, Safety, and Security into day-to-day job performance. Maintains a safe environment for all employees and self.
· Follows all State, USDA, FDA, and SQF and NTB Quality Assurance and Food Safety Programs and Procedures including Good Manufacturing Practices, HACCP and the NTB Allergen Control Program.
· Inspects all ingredients, packaging, work in progress, rework, and equipment prior to use for defects or potential hazards.
· Reports all food safety and quality problems to personnel with the authority to initiate action.
· A qualified production employee with previous training as a machine operator will cover in the absence of a Machine Operator 2.
· Completes other duties as assigned by management.
applicants are encouraged to call or apply in person at:
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 55071