|Saint Paul Park, MN|
Our client, a bakery located in St Paul Park Minnesota is determined to hire efficient, qualified and reliable employees for our 3rd shift sanitation positions.
3rd Comm: 8pm Sunday - Thursday & 2:30pm on Fridays
Hourly Wage: $12.50
• Unload cabinets from trucks.
• Remove pans from cabinets and stack on pan cart.
• Clean and sanitize all cabinets, racks and pans as they come in.
• Set up and organize cabinets on shipping line for production.
• Inspect pan washer and area for cleanliness, damage, and compliance with Quality Assurance standards.
• Feed pans into the pan washer at an efficient rate.
• Catch pans, ensure cleanliness, stack and store as directed.
• Operate and tend pan washer to ensure all impurities are removed from pans.
• Control and adjust settings as needed.
• Properly remove excess waste from the Food Waste compactor.
• Remove trash as needed.
• Spray and sanitize bakery equipment; including racks, bowls, and pans.
• Organize washing area to ensure safety.
• Wear the proper PPE at all times.
• Complete all tasks in a safe manner, including following proper lifting techniques.
If you have experience working in food manufacturing or production we would like to speak with you about the opportunities there are here. Or, if you are a top worker looking for a new challenge. We have positions to fill now!! Starting pay is $9.00-$10.00 with raises at 30 and 90 days.
We cannot accept just anybody for these positions. Candidate must meet the
following minimum requirements.
-Pre-employment drug screen
-Acceptable criminal background check
-Must be able to work a rotating schedule which would include weekends
-Wearing white pants / slip resistant shoes (Not Provided)
-Ability to work in a fast pace / hot environment
Once hired you will receive a comprehensive benefits package including health, savings, and retirement plans.
Please send resume ASAP or Apply in person: 9am - 3pm Monday - Friday
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Ave
St Paul Park, MN 55071