Planner Scheduler I - Louisville, CO
Go back to the job list
Production Scheduler Planner Assistant is responsible for planning and
scheduling shop floor activities to meet sales order requirements.
Essential Duties &
- Schedules and issues
work orders to the floor to meet On-Time-Delivery.
- Utilizes MRP
functionality; opens, plans, and releases work orders using JDE Enterprise
- Trouble shoots work
orders in production to identify and address issues that may interfere
with promised delivery dates.
- Assists in resolving
Router and/or BOM problems as needed.
- Contributes to
inventory reduction efforts by identifying and utilizing substitute
materials when appropriate.
- Works with purchasing
department to insure the correct materials are on order to meet work order
- Follows existing
documentation practices and supports continuous improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the
organization both written and verbal
- Must have a high level of attention to detail, the
ability to multitask and excellent problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of materials and material requirements is
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- ERP experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to achieve set goals on time
- Ability to be self-motivated and work with minimal
- Must have demonstrated
ability to manage multiple projects/tasks effectively
- Intermediate computer
- Strong customer service
relations skills with an ability to interact within all levels of the
organization internal as well as external
- APICS Training or