A – 5:30 am to 5:30 pm; Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, e/o
This company is a national manufacturer of premium architectural doors for residential and commercial markets, is seekng a Production Worker. This is a wonderful opportunity for an entry level employee with solid skills to join our team.
The Production Worker I performs product assembly/production functions of custom doors. This position requires extensive production capabilities and analysis of drawings and spec sheets. Equipment to be used includes clamps presses, sanders, nail guns, hand and power tools, and computer.
The production worker sets up and independently operates all types of basic woodworking/production machines. Must be able to produce quality parts per processing instructions. May operate more complex machinery on a limited basis. Ability to measure is a requirement of the job.
Rate of Pay is $14/hr. Full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Adhere to all safety policies.
- Know and understand specific safety requirements for each piece of equipment assigned to.
- Wear appropriate safety equipment for each job assigned.
- Be able to instruct any helper in safety aspects of the job
- Basic Skills Required
- Must be able to communicate with supervisors and management in English.
- Reliable and consistent
- Able to properly complete necessary work documents such as time cards and scheduling reports.
- Can accurately measure work using tape measure and/or calipers.
- Completes schedules in order of priority.
- Understands quality parameters and specifications and performs high-quality work.
Specialized Skills Required
- Must read and understand engineering specs, drawings and layout work accordingly.
- Required to attain certification to train other Production Workers on Category I production functions.
- Individual must be able perform their product functions at a consistency high quality level (producing little scrap, mistakes and production errors)
- 1-3 years in woodworking or related production environment