Lumber Counter Sales - Fort Collins, CO
Go back to the job list
A Lumber/Pro Customer Counter Salesperson position is currently open at our Fort Collins, CO location. Career opportunities may be available to full-time employees.
To be an integral part of our retail sales team by demonstrating excellent customer service skills at our Lumber/Contractor Sales Counter. Our ideal candidate takes pleasure in solving problems, is able to work under pressure, sell to customers and enjoys being part of a team. Maintaining good working relationships and supporting coworkers and our business goals.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers
- Assisting DIY and Professional builder customers with questions about our products and guiding them towards using the right products
- Accurately estimating the correct material necessary for customer projects
- Managing cash register
- Assist with refunds and exchanges
- Answering phone and emails
- Work a varied schedule that may include day, evening, and weekend shifts
- Previous experience in either installation or sales is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Motivated, hardworking and honest
- Organized and Detail oriented
- Able to work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Qualified candidates will have a high school education or GED
- 1+ years of retail sales experience or the equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training
We offer competitive pay, based on your level of experience.
The responsibilities and qualifications displayed here are subject to change. This is not an official job description. Company strives to be a Drug-Free work environment. All employees are subject to initial and random drug screening.