Our OutboundCall Center Representative use call lists to contact business ownersacross the country, sharing product line information in order to determinelegitimate prospective customer interest in our products and generate salesleads for our Inside Sales department.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILTIES AND DUTIES
· Use call lists to contact business owners acrossthe country
· Sharing product line information to determinelegitimate prospective customer interest in the products
· Generate sales leads for our Inside Salesdepartment.
· Make approx. 300 outbound dials a day.
· Previous call center experience and previousoutbound telephone calling experience
· A comfort level with being on the phones mostthe work day at a computer station with head-set.
· The ability to work in a team environment.
· A professional demeanor and telephone presencethat is suitable for phone sales.
· Maintain a dependable and reliable personalityin regard to work attendance.
· Basic math and computer skills including dataentry.
· A minimum typing speed of 35 wpm.
We offercompetitive compensation and excellent, comprehensive benefits: Medical,Dental, Vision, Life Assistance Program, Paid Time Off/ Paid Holidays, FlexibleSpending Accounts, Short Term/ Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k),Civic Duty Compensation and Gift Shop Discounts!