|Saint Paul Park, MN|
Our client in St. Paul Park, MN is hring for a
Shift: 1st shift
· Requirements :
Ability to stand for up to 10 hours
· Basic Math skills
· Multi-task skills
· Reading comprehension (ability to read and speak English can be required for certain assignments
· Ability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs. and up to 50 lbs.
· Must be able to work in a warm environment (Summer months) – Bakery
· Feed finished product on to the line to be packaged, inspect for quality, and discard any unusable product in the appropriate location.
· Package product in appropriate containers per specifications.
· Catch product and place it in the respective container according to weight or serving size.
· Run product through metal detector if needed and document metal detection accurately
· Seal and label products as required
· Place finished and packaged product in boxes or on pallets for distribution.
· Stretch wrap pallets and take to freezer, warehouse or shipping using a manual pallet jack.
· Maintain freezer inventory.
· Place any unused product in its appropriate storage location.
· Complete any packaging QA paperwork.
· Follow all GMPs and SOPs