Thisposition has a strong focus on maintaining, troubleshooting and repairingproduction, utility, and facility equipment on all systems. A very highpercentage of “wrench time” is expected. Regular, clear communication isrequired through multiple mediums, including interpersonal, email, text, andphone messages. Responsibilities include maintaining low/medium voltagepower, mechanical system troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, emergencyresponse, and general maintenance. Theindividual in this role must adhere to all safety requirements and SOPs, and beavailable for call-in work and perform other duties as required. Some overtime is to be expected.
· Responsiblefor all maintenance and repair on production machinery
· Performthe scheduled preventative maintenance on all production-related equipment
· Identify,troubleshoot and resolve maintenance-related problems
· Completespecial maintenance projects as assigned; assist in project planning andconstruction as needed
· Respondto daily maintenance work orders on a timely basis
· Install,remove, rebuild, maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor, distribution,sortation, and material handling systems
· Requireslow/medium voltage electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical experience
· Abilityto install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, controlcomponents; photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximitysensors, timers, solenoids, servo drives, frequency inverters, lineardrives, and encoders
· Abilityto analyze the operation of various systems, determine the cause of anyproblems and/or malfunctions and take corrective action as required
· Maintainstools and orders supplies as required for installation and repairs
· Crosstrain back up, or others, as appropriate to the advanced technician level
· Provideguidance and technical support to the team
· Makerecommendations for systems improvement and Capital Projects through immediatesupervisor or management
· Assistwith monitoring outside contract work from third party vendors and confirmingall work is conducted and completed successfully in accordance with all codes,laws and regulations
· Maintainliaison with Team Leaders and Assistant Team Leaders
· Planand schedule work in accordance with established priorities
· UtilizeCMMS systems for all work performed
· Performall related job duties and other tasks as required
Individualmust have previous experience as a maintenance technician. Knowledge of electric, pneumatic andmechanical systems. Must have knowledge ofand experience with power and hand tools, basic electrical troubleshooting andplumbing, sheet metal fabrication and welding, be able to read and understandschematics, blueprints and maintenance manuals. Individual must have the flexibility to work overtime hours as required. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Minimum 6 years of technical experience inProduction Maintenance. A valid Coloradodriver's license is required. Workingknowledge of computer applications including Microsoft Windows and MicrosoftOffice Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Ability to work in a fast-paced, demandingenvironment and the ability to master new skill sets quickly. Experiencein a coffee manufacturing environment would be preferred. Forklift certification, and knowledge of andexperience with metal fabrication and welding is preferred.
This position requires frequentwalking, climbing, bending, kneeling, lifting, stooping, and working/extendingoverhead, including:
· May be required to work overtime to complete deadlines
· Work on-call, weekends, mornings, evenings and holidays as needed
PLEASE NOTE: Candidate will be provided withtools required to perform assigned work scope.